Welcome to 3CM
“Our real business is transforming people, teams and organisations, without boundaries...”
3CM is a private, nationally Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and a specialist Management Consultancy that provides unique and innovative learning and professional development services with outstanding results in:
- Transforming emerging managers into leaders
- Transforming talented people into frontline managers
- Transforming technical experts into high quality workplace trainers and safety practtioners
- Strengthening high performance culture
- Building high performance teams.
3CM was established in 1990 and has distinguished itself in the Western Australian training industry by providing in-depth, top quality learning and development solutions to companies large and small, operating in a range of contexts and environments. The Managing Director George Sawiris has a passion for facilitating the transformation of people, teams and organisations - which is evident in the results he and his team achieve with their clients.
"The team at 3CM has been delivering high performance learning and consulting to people and organisations, not in the business of compromise since 1990. We know business performance can only be achieved and sustained through a positively engaged and passionate team of people." - George K Sawiris, Managing Director, 3CM
3CM applies innovative learning and consulting solutions to support leadership and management growth in order to accomplish extraordinary projects and provide a catalyst for sustainable organisational transformation. So what does this mean in REAL terms?
Here are our top 10 reasons why we believe in 3CM’s approach:
- Engagement of operational, tactical and strategic managers through their hearts and minds, which is key to sustainable organisational performance in all areas of business.
- 3CM’s professional development framework, structured process, use of 1:1 coaching and mentoring come together to improve transference of learning to the workplace.
- Execution of workplace projects aligned to the organisation’s strategic themes, making them practical and applied to the workplace; not just based on theory and textbook case studies.
- Our focus on delivering and measuring results, so that the return on investment (ROI) is verifiable evidence of learning and application of new skills, knowledge and attributes to senior management.
- All participants, regardless of their position in the organisation, enjoy the action learning, coaching and assessment processes at 3CM.
- 3CM actively encourages people to take ownership of their own professional development.
- Facilitators draw on existing capability within the organisation to deliver high impact, customised and premium programs in ‘The 3CM Way’… transferring learning into results.
- Specialists are from leadership teams, workplace training, safety, culture and coaching, and are supported by a dynamic administrative team.
- Establishment of ‘Communities of Practice’ for people to share innovative and up-to-date best practice.
- RTO – we’re qualified to run and provide accreditation for Nationally Recognised Training.
“3CM® was the pioneer, conducting the very first Workplace Assessor course in Western Australia.”