Learning and Development Practitioners
Full-time | Subiaco, WA
Opportunity to be a 3CM L&D Consultant
Take your learning and development career to the next level.
Do you want to work in a small highly respected team focused on delivering customer value?
Do you want to crave work that you can make your own?
Do you want an immediate start?
Do you want to work in a fullfilling and rewarding profession?
At 3CM, we relish the opportunity to solve problems, push back the boundaries and do what hasn’t been tried before. We’re one of the longest established Registered Training Organisations in Australia, delivering high performance learning and management consulting and we want talented people who are looking for a challenge. Join our small and highly rated team and you’ll be delivering the innovation that helps our clients become high performance businesses.
Opportunities for experienced and graduate learning and development consultants, current 3CM programs include Nationally Recognised Training such as Safety Leadership, Executive Development, Frontline and Middle Management.
We are seeking a learning and development practitioner with appropriate industry experience and qualifications who can share our vision and contribute to development programs that demonstrate clear and simple returns on investment to our clients.
- The successful applicant will be responsible for the quality design and delivery of 3CM’s High Performance Learning services to a variety of clients and disciplines.
- Demonstrated achievement in learning and development is essential.
- We are seeking a professional practitioner with industry experience who can share our vision and develop programs that demonstrate clear and simple returns on investment to our clients.
- It is essential that you are conversant with the latest training initiatives and have knowledge of the National Training Framework and the Australian Quality Training Framework.
- We are seeking applicants with initiative, energy and professional skills to implement our Work-based Blended Learning PD Strategy, with particular emphasis on Occupational Health & Safety, Management and Training and Assessment qualifications.
- As a member of the 3CM project team, the successful applicants must hold a current Certificate IV in Training & Assessment and a Diploma level qualification in Management, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated achievement in facilitating work-based learning, 1-2-1 coaching and conducting workplace assessments in real industry environments is essential.
For Managment and Leadership L & D applicants, our minimum standards of qulaification and experience for Frontline Management and Supervision requires you to have:
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Minimum of 5 years experience in middle or senior management
- Minimum of 3 years experience in delivering Frontline Management Development
- Professional Membership of a Peak Management Organisation
We are keen to meet vibrant, innovative people who want to be part of the high performance culture that makes 3CM what it is. Are you one of them?
There’s no limit to where you can take your career with 3CM and there’s never been a better time. To pursue this outstanding opportunity apply in strictest confidence, please email in Word format.