Sales & Marketing Coordinator
Full-time | Subiaco WA
Sales & Marketing Coordinator - Perth
A great cohesive team and location in Subiaco (close to train)
Do you crave work that you can make ‘your own mark’?
3CM School of Management is currently on the hunt for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator or superhuman capable of leading our digital marketing strategy - more parts technologist, coupled with creativity in spades. Building out and deploying systems capable of sustaining a tactical advantage amid the old powers that be. Your passion will be empowering new age leaders to redistribute growth and change the planet. You’ll build great connections within the target market VET system, connect with business owners and corporate managers every day.
You will be working on building out awareness of a brand and product offering with both short and longer sales cycles; assessment centre, formal corporate training, informal learning accelerators and consulting.
Who we are
Established in 1990, 3CM is a respected and trusted private RTO and management advisory practice in the corporate world and its soul purpose is to 'build good leaders, without boundaries'. We invite you to visit us on www.3CM.com.au
Our cornerstone principles and values are:
- PEOPLE | our products are our people
- CLIENTS | we succeed by making our clients successful
- TRUST | we inspire trust-based relationships and results
- INNOVATION | our industry leadership depends on making project solutions more inspiring
- EXCELLENCE | we value all else, the unequivocal excellence in all aspects of our performance
About the role
As the Sales & Marketing Coordinator, you will report to the General Manager and you will need to be a resourceful and creative thinker.
You show a superhuman aptitude for the following:
- Client Acquisition - Optimise, expand, and analyse campaign channels including Adwords, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin. This will involve the creation of digital assets required to support campaign initiatives - landing pages, display assets/copy, SEM copy & keyword targeting, and any other related tactical needs;
- Create and execute sales and marketing collateral strategies to improve brand awareness and sales opportunities;
- Develop comprehensive briefs for graphic design;
- Provide area marketing advice and strategies including branding, sales promotions, advertising, PR and digital marketing including website development and social media marketing,
- Create a repeatable lead nurturing/drip programs to move prospects through the marketing and sales pipeline, as well as drive user activity among those who have come in through the company's self-signup site;
- Coordinate with the team across marketing and sales for campaign execution, including content marketing, product marketing, PR, social marketing, inbound marketing, and inside sales;
- Own all lead management processes and infrastructure and work across marketing to ensure a consistent approach;
- Track, analyse and evaluate campaign effectiveness, and make sure they are delivered on time and on budget;
- Define and Drive KPIs - This may vary by channel and the quality of leads we get from a channel. Report on campaign metrics and pipeline contribution.
About our culture
A message from our MD:
“Great organisations…never stay the same, they either move forward or they recede. In our 27th year, 3CM is no different we continue to be bound with our customers by a common purpose, will continue to get better and better year in year out.”
Skills & Experience
To be considered for the role it is essential that you have proven marketing experience. Tertiary qualified in Marketing or Communications, you will demonstrate:
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills;
Intermediate knowledge of Adobe product suite (InDesign and Photoshop);
Outstanding stakeholder management and influencing capability;
Excellent time management and project management skills;
Experience working in Training and Education will be highly regarded but not a necessity;
Ability to contribute to creative ideas.
On top of a competitive salary, world class office space and an awesome team to work with, the successful applicant can enjoy a great range of perks including:
- Heaps of training and development;
- Travel opportunities to attend national conferences and events;
- As much free fruit as you can eat.
You must have full working rights to apply for this role.