"George and his staff at 3CM are exceptionally skilled in their ability to customise the program to suit our specific needs, their attention to detail and their willingness to coach and instruct our staff on an individual level according to the individual's abilities"
Murray Beros, General Manager, Mrs. Macs Pty Ltd
HIGH PERFORMANCE COACHING
Employees are often overwhelmed or discouraged as a result of feeling they’re being worked too hard or it’s no longer enjoyable. At times, they even feel like a hostage to the business. Like professional athletes, employees need a coach with a proven system, on-going evaluation and a feedback process to elevate their performance and results. 3CM’s Coaching for Results™ offers coaching to complement all of our services, in order to improve organisation performance and individual professional development.
3CM offers the following coaching services
- Executive Coaching - Aimed to develop individual expertise particularly valuable in areas of unfamiliarity or difficulty. This service can have a dramatic effect on the performance of the whole organisation
- Leadership Coaching - Aimed at the big shift...how managers become leaders
- Management Coaching - Aimed to develop talented and emerging managers
- Managers Skills Coaching - Aimed to develop managers as coaches, so that they can coach and develop the performance of their people
- Managers First 100 Days - Aimed at helping newly appointed managers at every level to swim...not sink.
Transference of Learning
Transference of learning is the degree to which people are able to take what they have learned and apply it on the job under a variety of work situations over a period of time. One of the strategies that can be used to improve the transference of learning is to provide individual or group coaching to people as they apply new techniques in the workplace.
“One study undertaken to investigate the typical organisational benefits of coaching
(Olivero et al, 1997) showed that training room courses + coaching increased productivity by 88%.”
Coaching is proven to heighten the transference of learning and 3CM's programme builds today's managers into tomorrow's leaders.
Coaching at Work
How do we deliver?
We take an evidence-based approach using leading-edge online assessment tools and profiling services to improve your organisation’s performance. Our consulting services focus on creating an environment for continuous improvement.
How do we ensure organisational aligment?
Organisational alignment and feedback is facilitated through regular sponsor meetings over the course of the programme.
These meetings typically involve the person being coached, their sponsor (eg Chairman, Line Manager or HR Manager as appropriate) and their 3CM coach.
They are designed to achieve organisational ownership of the process and outcomes, and alignment with organisational goals.
Our standard coaching programme takes 6 to12 months to complete, depending on the number and frequency of sessions. However, we can also arrange for shorter term assignments to suit specific requirements.
The frequency of sessions is determined in consultation with the client but are preferably no longer than a month apart, and usually 2 to 3 weeks apart.
In addition to the structures for producing Coaching for Results, the components of the programme include –
- A three hour assessment session, known as the 3CM’s Strategy Meeting.
- Two hour coaching sessions.
- Sponsor meetings.
- Support sessions after the formal component of the coaching programme is completed.
- Resources provided during the programme:
- A working reference manual detailing each session of the coaching programme, the key concepts and assignments.
- A learning resource list that the participant can use to choose support material for areas they are interested in exploring further.
- Phone access to the 3CM coach during working hours.
- A completion certificate.
- Performance Coaching - Learning arrangements requiring immediate interaction and feedback
- Results Based Coaching - On-the-job instruction and 'buddy' system, relationship targeting enhanced performance
- Competency Based Coaching - Short-term learning and skills development programmes
- 1:1 Coaching - Customised face-to-face individual sessions working on a one-to-one basis
- Special Projects Coaching - To facilitate startegic and business planning, change and project management retreats, and more
- Quarterly Coaching Workshops - Using business specialists with proven methodologies and experience to facilitate strategic thinking group sessions
- Coaching Club - Monitoring and supporting via phone, online and email
- Commitment to training, learning and development is increased
- Transfer of training into the workplace is enhanced
- Retention of staff is enhanced because individual staff members feel ownership and investment in the department’s success
- Self-awareness is increased, and interpersonal skills are valued and developed
- Workplace communication is improved, and a friendlier, more trusting environment is created
- Staff members become more self-directed, less dependent and more accountable
- New skills and competencies are learned and practised, and ongoing feedback is available to support new behaviours – this results in better skilled, more productive staff members
- Cooperation is increased, there is less competition and shared work objectives are accomplished
- Staff conflict is reduced which results in more attention to work issues
- Staff are more motivated and enthusiastic and generate improved customer relations
The International Coaching Federation survey of 4,000 companies also found...
- Improved individual performance
- Improved client service
- Development of people for the next level
- Management/staff relationship improvement
- Improved retention
- Better communication.
3CM is passionate about the effectiveness of coaching, used in support of structured training or to hone skills through personalised, in-depth coaching sessions. Contact us for an initial discussion on how we can make this service work for you, or call George Sawiris on 08 94333033 today.