“It met and exceeded all my expectations… has produced not only top line growth, but the focus and growth on our bottom line…a fantastic program, even after all these years I am still learning.”
ONE team - Leadership Development Process
Its all about VISION, ALIGNMENT and EXECUTION...
Through the framework of Vision, Alignment and Execution, the Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Assessment encourages leaders to understand their own behaviors and how they impact their own effectiveness. It’s an opportunity for leaders at all levels to reflect on how the they approach each step of leadership. Based on best practices, Work of Leaders focuses on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organisation toward a desired outcome. It connects you to real-world leadership demands, thereby generating powerful conversations to provide you a clear path for action with personalized tips and strategies. The Work of Leaders incorporates DiSC to stimulate new insights around leadership styles and behavior. It also encourages reflections and discussion on the team and organisational level.
Your DiSC style influences how you approach each of the steps of the process. Unlike other DiSC reports, which emphasize understanding the differences between people, Work of Leaders focuses on understanding how your tendencies influence your effectiveness in specific leadership situations.
Applications: Leadership Development, Executive Coaching, Career Development
What does the survey do?
Everything DiSC Work of Leaders Profile explores and produces over 20 pages leadership-specific report to help break down the work of leaders do into intuitive, actionable components, it features:
- A stand-alone profile for anyone leading a group or organisation.
- A focus on tangible steps directed at leading a group or organisation towards desired outcomes.
- Approaches leadership as a one-to-many relationship.
- Create a report that is relevant for leaders at all levels.
- Focuses on developing preferred behaviours that are based on best practices.
- This is adjustable depending on the situation that a leader is facing, which shows the flexibility of this assessment tool.
- Supplemental data report to help facilitate a richer discussion.
Latest Research Desk Reports
Check out our latest research and download your free copy. Discover how DiSC assessment tools can elevate your organisation to the next level.
Survey Sample Report
Interested to see how a completed survey would look like? Have a look at a sample report.
Our Approach...it's a process NOT an event
3CM’s unique, five stages, end to end fully integrated approach to organisational improvement drives consulting interventions from issue identification to action and improvement.
Stage 1 – Comprehensive Needs Analysis
|3CM employs a powerful evidence-based set of diagnostics to identify the true issues and their underlying causes.|
Stage 2 – Consulting Action
|A thorough briefing of profile report to align interpretation and using integrated action planning software to drive best practice and accountability in REAL TIME. (At this stage you can choose to proceed with 3CM or ‘fix it yourself’).|
Stage 3 – Leaders Coaching
|After the briefing, the next step would be one on one coaching program to go through the result of each individual and development a personal plan. In order to track and monitor the progress to keep the improvement process on track. This will highlight different parts of the result to each participant, and present possible solutions for improvement of performance. Coaching is a vital building block in the 3CM Approach.|
Stage 4 – Leadership Training
|Options to attend specific training workshops directly tailored and aligned to your business, market and what your people need to be doing better or differently. (These workshops are NOT off the shelf, by the book, generic training ‘courses’). Or, the option to choose from one of our self-paced Mix 'n' Match Development Programs.|
Stage 5 – Measuring the Results
|Re-assess your candidates level of capability, inspiration and engagement improvement through a selection of either face-to-face interview; on the job observation or demonstration; psychometric testing; third party validation;competency based assessment; workplace project.|
For more information about how 3CM will help you with THE BIG SHIFT, or to discuss how we can help the people you depend on.
Developing a High Performance Culture
Our courses are highly participative workshops and project forums in the true sense. You'll have an opportunity to explore issues and practice skills during individual and group activities (Action Learning). We believe that the most beneficial elements of our workshops are your opportunities to perform the new skills and receive feedback (not only from the facilitator, but from your peers as well).
We use “Action learning”, as a process in which groups of learners collaborate to solve actual workplace problems. In this way, organisations benefit from gaining solutions to critical challenges and participants benefit by learning from their experiences.
We follow a quick pace in our workshops so expect a high-content, high-involvement, high-energy programme. We'll use checklists, handouts, questionnaires, learning guides, worksheets and workbooks, and samples of templates to provide you with tangible guidance in developing new skills. Numerous tips and techniques are contained in the course materials and reinforced during exercises. The focus and efficiency you gain from the workshop will reduce your extra workload.
To summarise – our approach is to do it rather than talk about it.
Assessment Centre - Diagnostics Tools
- DiSC® Psychometric Behavioural Assessments
- EBW Business EQ Assessments
- P8 Organisation Culture Assessments
- TIA Trust Inside Teams Assessments
- The 5 Behaviours of Cohesive Team Assessment
- Competency Based Assessments
- Learning Style Assessment
- Facilitated sessions by high callibre practitioners
- Case studies that are relevant, practical and applied
- Guided discussion, rather then theory and textbook
- Syndicate work, collaborative and applicable to real workplace situations
- Workplace projects linked to strategic and operational imperatives
Support for Blended Learning
- Learning Resources (including high quality 3CM designed templates and handouts)
- Learner Workbooks and Worksheets
- eLearning (flexible and blended approach)
- Coaching (3CM’s coaching can increase transference of learning from 20% to 88%)
- Formative and summative assessments
Your Guarantee of Quality
Since 1991, 3CM have met stringent AQTF requirements; programmes are covered by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If we fail to meet your expectations, contact us and we will negotiate corrective action.