George and his staff are exceptionally skilled in their ability to customise the program to suit our needs, their high attention to detail, and their willingness to coach and instruct our staff on an individual level according to the individual's ability
The focus of the Business Emotional Intelligence workshop is empowering delegates to understand and be able to take personal responsibility for the critical emotions and behaviours (Business Emotional Intelligence) that impact on their performance.
It covers how emotions can be managed and focused to ensure greater task efficiency and effectiveness between colleagues and customers.
Using a variety of practical exercises and their own personal EBW Emotional Intelligence Report, delegates learn, practice and improve their ability to understand and manage their emotions and behaviours to generate more successful outcomes in the workplace.
The 3CM Emotional Intelligence Workshop is a powerful experience for delegates, which helps them build their Business Emotional Intelligence, by operating at a deeper level of attitudes and feelings that underpin behaviour.
Who is it for?
For those working in environments where there are frequent and challenging interactions with colleagues and customers. Particularly useful for those who need to understand the underlying nature of their own and others' responses, and who want to improve the quality of their interactions.
The 3CM Emotional Intelligence Workshop uses practical business scenarios to develop delegates’ Emotional Intelligence. Using these scenarios delegates can see how developing their business Emotional Intelligence has an impact on their success at work.
The workshop enables delegates to examine and understand their own Emotional Intelligence, their barriers to change and typical defences. It provides the framework for continued learning to ensure delegates can make enduring changes in their behaviour, how they manage their emotions and working style.
The EBW Emotional Intelligence 1 or 2 day workshop that covers the following areas:
What is Emotional Intelligence?
- Activity 1 - Emotional Intelligence at work (The EBW Model)
- Intrapersonal Intelligence - understanding yourself
- Activity 2 - Understanding how our emotions impact on behaviour at work
- Activity 3 - Developing Self Awareness - understanding our blind spots
- Activity 4 - Using EBW Emotional Intelligence model - understanding ourselves and others
- Providing delegates' EBW Emotional Intelligence Reports
- Group Activity 1 - Motivation/drives under stress - creative thinking
- Group Activity 2 - Decision making and influencing others under stress
- Group Activity 3 - Emotional listening & influencing
- Group Activity 4 - Emotional Responses - recognising and understanding others' emotions
- Next steps - EBW Emotional Intelligence Map
- Intrapersonal Intelligence (Continued)
- The EBW Report
- Interpersonal Intelligence - relationship management
- Interpersonal Intelligence (Continued)
- Self reflection and shared discussion
The focus of the workshop is to provide a framework for continued learning that ensures delegates can understand how to, and have the opportunity to, develop their Emotional Intelligence to improve their performance at work.
What will you (each delegate) gain from this workshop?
- A benchmark of your Business Emotional Intelligence (you will receive your own unique EBW Emotional Intelligence Report) and what this means for your success in the workplace.
- An opportunity to learn and practice how to manage your own emotions and behaviour to be more successful in the workplace.
- A clear understanding of Business Emotional Intelligence and how it differs from personality (type or trait).
- The skills to recognise and respond effectively to the emotions and behaviours of others.
- An understanding of how to build empathic relationships with others.
- Learn what you need to do to manage & improve yours and others resilience (stress management)
- Your own personal Business Emotional Intelligence Map, so you can continue developing your Business EQ and success after the workshop.
Reports used In the EBW Emotional Intelligence Workshops
EBW Business EQ Report (Development)
Each individual in the workshop is provided a personal Business EQ Reports that describes their Business Emotional Intelligence development areas and what their strengths are. It is designed as a self reflective report and assists the individual in development of their self awareness and recognising their training and development needs.
|EBW Business EQ Report (Development)|
Download Example of EBW Business EQ Report (Development)
Next move...is yours
Developing a High Performance Culture
Our courses are highly participative workshops and project forums in the true sense. You'll have an opportunity to explore issues and practice skills during individual and group activities (Action Learning). We believe that the most beneficial elements of our workshops are your opportunities to perform the new skills and receive feedback (not only from the facilitator, but from your peers as well).
We use “Action learning”, as a process in which groups of learners collaborate to solve actual workplace problems. In this way, organisations benefit from gaining solutions to critical challenges and participants benefit by learning from their experiences.
We follow a quick pace in our workshops so expect a high-content, high-involvement, high-energy programme. We'll use checklists, handouts, questionnaires, learning guides, worksheets and workbooks, and samples of templates to provide you with tangible guidance in developing new skills. Numerous tips and techniques are contained in the course materials and reinforced during exercises. The focus and efficiency you gain from the workshop will reduce your extra workload.
To summarise – our approach is to do it rather than talk about it.
Assessment Centre - Diagnostics Tools
- DiSC® Psychometric Behavioural Assessments
- EBW Business EQ Assessments
- P8 Organisation Culture Assessments
- TIA Trust Inside Teams Assessments
- The 5 Behaviours of Cohesive Team Assessment
- Competency Based Assessments
- Learning Style Assessment
- Facilitated sessions by high callibre practitioners
- Case studies that are relevant, practical and applied
- Guided discussion, rather then theory and textbook
- Syndicate work, collaborative and applicable to real workplace situations
- Workplace projects linked to strategic and operational imperatives
Support for Blended Learning
- Learning Resources (including high quality 3CM designed templates and handouts)
- Learner Workbooks and Worksheets
- eLearning (flexible and blended approach)
- Coaching (3CM’s coaching can increase transference of learning from 20% to 88%)
- Formative and summative assessments
Your Guarantee of Quality
Since 1991, 3CM have met stringent AQTF requirements; programmes are covered by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If we fail to meet your expectations, contact us and we will negotiate corrective action.