We all know recruitment is expensive. The average recruitment cost, taken from the point of placing the advert to the candidate making a performance impact, is estimated at 2.5 times the candidates salary.
Successful organisations need to recruit candidates that not only 'fit' the role but are able to 'fit' with the organisation now and in the future.
People who will have an impact straightaway and know how to adapt to new people and potentially difficult situations.
Candidates with Business Emotional Intelligence, who will fly through their probation period and stay with your organisation for the longer term.
By focusing on a candidate’s Business Emotional Intelligence the cost of making the wrong decision is significantly reduced.
Assessing for Business Emotional Intelligence ensures you will be able to:
- Stop losing money from bad recruitment decisions.
- Improve the calibre of new employees.
- Build stronger and more productive teams.
- Reduce your cost per hire without impacting on quality.
- Retain and develop the hidden potential of your current workforce.
For over 15 years, forward-looking consultants and organisations worldwide, have been assessing Business Emotional Intelligence using the EBW Psychometric System to recruit better leaders and more productive teams.
Why are you not doing the same?
Why you should be assessing Business Emotional Intelligence when recruiting?
The EBW Emotional Intelligence System saves you time and money by focusing on your candidates' Business Emotional Intelligence and enabling you to accuarately predict their success by:
- Benchmarking your candidates against their peers (directors, senior managers etc.)
- Evaluating their motivation to succeed and their resilience to pressure
- Revealing if your candidate is overly cautious or is prone to taking excessive risks
- Assessing their leadership ability, their way of influencing others and making decisions
- Examining your candidates' adaptability and team-working style
- Revealing if they can control their emotions (anger etc.)
- Showing you how your candidates manage the critical emotions & behaviours that predict success (Business Emotional Intelligence) in different situations
PLUS, the EBW System has a unique Impression Management Tool (IMT) that reveals what your candidates do not want you to know:
- How good an impression are they trying to make?
- Are they attempting to fix their assessment answers?
- Are they being honest with themselves?
The IMT tool ensures that you can be confident that the EBW always provides reliable insights into your candidate's Business Emotional Intelligence during the recruitment process.
Benefits for Recruiters/Managers
- Saves preparation and interview time - each recruitment report has a semi-structured interview guide, with unique focused questions which enables smarter use of time for busy managers/recruiters
- Better and more in-depth candidate insights - than can be assessed through a normal interview (e.g. stress resilience, decision making, motivation to succeed...)
- Makes it straightforward and easy to compare candidates - by benchmarking candidates' assessment results against their peers (Directors, IT Graduates etc.)
- Confidence in the recruitment decision - with its unique IMT tool, the EBW reveals to the recruiter how honest the candidate is trying to be
Benefits for Organisations
- Reduces the risk of making a poor recruitment decision or accusation of unfair discrimination.
- Standardises the approach to the recruitment, making it an efficient way to recruit new employees.
- Saves screening costs and interview time.
- Reduces cost per hire without impacting on quality.
- Flexible system ensures it will fit all organisations' recruitment needs.
- Reports can be generated from EBW portfolio or designed for individual organisations or market sectors.
Plus, it enables organisations to:
- Recognise potential early.
- Have more appropriate training and development planning (saving development costs).
- Better performance management.
- Increase workforce retention and satisfaction.
EBW Business EQ Reports
The EBW System is designed to be used as a recruitment tool for HR consultants, recruiters and managers who want a quick, objective and fair psychometric assessment. The success of the EBW Psychometric System is its ability to provide Business Emotional Intelligence information, enabling better recruitment and personnel decisions.
The output from the EBW Psychometric System is two types of reports.
|Reports used for Recruitment||Reports used for Critical or Senior Roles|
|These reports provide information on a candidate's Business Emotional Intelligence and enables a quick assessment of a candidate's critical emotions and behaviours that predict success in the job role. Each EBW Recruitment Report generates focused questions which enables smarter use of time for busy managers/recruiters.||These reports provide a sophisticated analysis of the candidate's Business Emotional Intelligence. They accurately benchmark a user and enable comparisons against success, as well as provide detailed Business Emotional Intelligence information to make better business and personnel decisions.|
Next move...is yours
Developing a High Performance Culture
Our courses are highly participative workshops and project forums in the true sense. You'll have an opportunity to explore issues and practice skills during individual and group activities (Action Learning). We believe that the most beneficial elements of our workshops are your opportunities to perform the new skills and receive feedback (not only from the facilitator, but from your peers as well).
We use “Action learning”, as a process in which groups of learners collaborate to solve actual workplace problems. In this way, organisations benefit from gaining solutions to critical challenges and participants benefit by learning from their experiences.
We follow a quick pace in our workshops so expect a high-content, high-involvement, high-energy programme. We'll use checklists, handouts, questionnaires, learning guides, worksheets and workbooks, and samples of templates to provide you with tangible guidance in developing new skills. Numerous tips and techniques are contained in the course materials and reinforced during exercises. The focus and efficiency you gain from the workshop will reduce your extra workload.
To summarise – our approach is to do it rather than talk about it.
Assessment Centre - Diagnostics Tools
- DiSC® Psychometric Behavioural Assessments
- EBW Business EQ Assessments
- P8 Organisation Culture Assessments
- TIA Trust Inside Teams Assessments
- The 5 Behaviours of Cohesive Team Assessment
- Competency Based Assessments
- Learning Style Assessment
- Facilitated sessions by high callibre practitioners
- Case studies that are relevant, practical and applied
- Guided discussion, rather then theory and textbook
- Syndicate work, collaborative and applicable to real workplace situations
- Workplace projects linked to strategic and operational imperatives
Support for Blended Learning
- Learning Resources (including high quality 3CM designed templates and handouts)
- Learner Workbooks and Worksheets
- eLearning (flexible and blended approach)
- Coaching (3CM’s coaching can increase transference of learning from 20% to 88%)
- Formative and summative assessments
Your Guarantee of Quality
Since 1991, 3CM have met stringent AQTF requirements; programmes are covered by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If we fail to meet your expectations, contact us and we will negotiate corrective action.