"With Influencer we've seen dramatic results in organizational behavior change."
INFLUENCER...a focus on organisational influential leadership
Are you frustrated by failed change efforts?
Do you experience resistant and persistent personal, team or organisational problems? Now, after years of research and numerous case studies from influence masters around the world, 3CM and VitalSmarts brings you the ideal combination of strategies and skills designed to help create positive, lasting change.
How do you successfully initiate change, Transform Corporate Culture, and Increase Personal Influence?
Influencer Training teaches proven strategies to uproot entrenched habits and drive rapid and sustainable behavior change in individuals, teams, and entir organisations. By learning how to discover and counteract the complex web of forces underlying all persistent and resistant problems, you'll be equipped with the skills to make change inevitable.
What Kind of Results Can You Expect?
When people obtain the skills and strategies to design an effective influence strategy, there a number of positive consequences, including:
- Successful change initiatives
- Transformed corporate culture
- Increased personal influence
Influencer teaches participants how to:
- Identify a handful of high-leveraged behaviour that, if changed, will lead to desired results
- Rely less on formal authority and more on ways to effectively motivate and enable others
- Set goals that are attainable, measurable, and will produce the outcomes you want
- Use six sources of influence to make profound, positive change inevitable.
How is the Training Delivered?
3CM infuses up to sixteen hours of workpshop time with original, video clips, extensive action learning, group interaction learning, and personal reflection. The courses are taught in two consecutive days and some can be spread out according to a schedule that best meets your needs,
1300 159 000
Developing a High Performance Culture
Our courses are highly participative workshops and project forums in the true sense. You'll have an opportunity to explore issues and practice skills during individual and group activities (Action Learning). We believe that the most beneficial elements of our workshops are your opportunities to perform the new skills and receive feedback (not only from the facilitator, but from your peers as well).
We use “Action learning”, as a process in which groups of learners collaborate to solve actual workplace problems. In this way, organisations benefit from gaining solutions to critical challenges and participants benefit by learning from their experiences.
We follow a quick pace in our workshops so expect a high-content, high-involvement, high-energy programme. We'll use checklists, handouts, questionnaires, learning guides, worksheets and workbooks, and samples of templates to provide you with tangible guidance in developing new skills. Numerous tips and techniques are contained in the course materials and reinforced during exercises. The focus and efficiency you gain from the workshop will reduce your extra workload.
To summarise – our approach is to do it rather than talk about it.
Assessment Centre - Diagnostics Tools
- DiSC® Psychometric Behavioural Assessments
- EBW Business EQ Assessments
- P8 Organisation Culture Assessments
- TIA Trust Inside Teams Assessments
- The 5 Behaviours of Cohesive Team Assessment
- Competency Based Assessments
- Learning Style Assessment
- Facilitated sessions by high callibre practitioners
- Case studies that are relevant, practical and applied
- Guided discussion, rather then theory and textbook
- Syndicate work, collaborative and applicable to real workplace situations
- Workplace projects linked to strategic and operational imperatives
Support for Blended Learning
- Learning Resources (including high quality 3CM designed templates and handouts)
- Learner Workbooks and Worksheets
- eLearning (flexible and blended approach)
- Coaching (3CM’s coaching can increase transference of learning from 20% to 88%)
- Formative and summative assessments
Your Guarantee of Quality
Since 1991, 3CM have met stringent AQTF requirements; programmes are covered by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If we fail to meet your expectations, contact us and we will negotiate corrective action.