Privacy Notice & Student Declaration
The Privacy Notice and Student Declaration is a statement acknowledged by a student to indicate awareness that personal information collected from the student may be used together with training activity information. The privacy statement lists the ways information about the student is held, used, disclosed and managed.
The following is the minimum mandatory content for inclusion in a Privacy Notice and Student Declaration.
Under the Data Provision Requirements 2012, 3CM School of Management is required to collect personal information about you and to disclose that personal information to the National Centre for Vocational Education Research Ltd (NCVER).
Your personal information (including the personal information contained on this enrolment form and your training activity data) may be used or disclosed by 3CM School of Management for statistical, regulatory and research purposes. 3CM School of Management may disclose your personal information for these purposes to third parties, including:
· School – if you are a secondary student undertaking VET, including a school-based apprenticeship or traineeship;
· Employer – if you are enrolled in training paid by your employer;
· Commonwealth and State or Territory government departments and authorised agencies;
· Organisations conducting student surveys; and
Personal information disclosed to NCVER may be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
· Issuing a VET Statement of Attainment or VET Qualification, and populating Authenticated VET Transcripts;
· facilitating statistics and research relating to education, including surveys;
· understanding how the VET market operates, for policy, workforce planning and consumer information; and
· administering VET, including program administration, regulation, monitoring and evaluation.
You may receive an NCVER student survey which may be administered by an NCVER employee, agent or third party contractor. You may opt out of the survey at the time of being contacted.
NCVER will collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth), the VET Data Policy and all NCVER policies and protocols (including those published on NCVER’s website at www.ncver.edu.au).
Student Declaration and Consent
I declare that the information I have provided to the best of my knowledge is true and correct.
I consent to the collection, use and disclosure of my personal information in accordance with the Privacy Notice above.
STUDENT SIGNATURE [or electronic acknowledgement]
………………………………… DATE …………………………………
PLEASE PRINT YOUR FULL NAME BELOW
*Parental/guardian consent is required for all students under the age of 18.
Further Information on Privacy
Further information may be obtained on privacy issues in Australia by visiting the Australian Federal Privacy Commissioner's web site at http://www.privacy.gov.au
If you have any questions about privacy-related issues please contact 3CMSupport@3CM.com.au or telephone 1300 159 000.