3CM is more than just a training provider. They have provided the platform for our transformation towards a learning organisation, focused on excellence and with a committment to provide quality service
THE FRONTLINE LEADER - Accelerated Blended Learning
Not Yet Available - Accreditation Pending
5 Days of face-to-face action learning
3 month of learning experience
Typically 12 months learning journey
Leading to a Diploma of Leadership and Management
The Diploma qualifies individuals who apply integrated technical and theoretical concepts in a broad range of contexts to undertake advanced skilled or paraprofessional work as a pathway for further learning.
This is one of the most successful and highly regarded development programmes for talented frontline leaders. With coaching support to accomplsh the qualification, it offers students a fast track learning strategy and a comprehensive coverage of the critical skills, knowledge required to operate effectively in a frontline leader role.
Students will be challenged to reflect on their own roles, behaviourial styles and to explore ways they can significantly contribute to the performance culture of their work team.
This programme is specifically designed to create a Return of Training Investment (ROTI) for both the student and the organisation through a highly interactive learning methodology and the planning and implementation of a workplace project.
3CM Premium Programme Support
|As a Premium Programme the learning is supported throughout the duration with...|
The Benefit of the Accelerated Option
If you have a strong desire and able to commit 5 full days and want to progress through the programme with the same cohort of people then thia programme is recommended. The 5 day programme featuers a variety of high energy scenarios and activities to accommodate different learning styles and cover the content in a holistic manner in ways to enhance the transfer of learning to the workplace.
This Course Will Benefit
Individuals with considerable workplace experience and ideally at least two years leadership and management responsibility experience.
- Existing frontline managers, supervisors, team leaders, or specialist personnel who perform a team or business unit leadership role within their area of expertise.
- Line managers.
- Newly appointed managers.
- Workers aspiring to become managers, especially those whose learning style is best met through ‘hands-on’ learning.
- Identifying and applying relevant workplace leadership principles and styles
- Identifying workplace priorities and planning key workplace projects
- Identifying strategies for performance management for improved productivity and safety
- Identifying opportunities to change culture and develop a culture of continuous improvement
- Identifying team performance and alignment to business imperatives
- Identifying and enhancing communication across all levels and building healthy workplace relationships
- Identifying relevant workplace safety culture to drive behavioral based safety
- Identifying and implementing risk management strategies and processes in the workplace.
Requirements to Receive the National Qualification
By successfully completing the face-to-face workshop and assessment requirements of the units of competence from either the Diploma qualification, or apply for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL). Students can achieve the nationally recognised qualification with either or combination of both approaches. RPL is a process that enables those who are interested in gaining the qualification to be granted exemption from some or all of the training programmes.
- Diploma of Leadership and Management - to successfully complete twelve (12) units
The table below lists which modules are required depending on whether the student aims to complete the Diploma of Leadership and Management qualification.
Important Note: It is anticipated that students enrolling in the Diploma of Leadership and Management will have responsibility for the management and leadership of people that report directly to them.
Unique Student Identifier
|Unique Student Identifier (USI)|
|Mandatory from 1 January 2015, all students undertaking any Nationally Recognised Training in Australia will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Once you obtained your USI, you can use it throughout your life, to keep a centralized online record of all your Nationally Recognised Training. Whether you’re studying at a public or a private training organisation, completing a certificate, diploma or even an advanced diploma course, apprenticeships or skill set course…you’ll need a USI.|
|Government Funding Opportunities|
|Your organisation may qualify for a variety of Federal or State Funding opportunties and incentives which in some cases, can mean that the training can be cash flow neutral, or positive when looked at holistically. (Please note conditions and eligibility criteria apply to all Governement Funding)|
Developing a High Performance Culture
Our courses are highly participative workshops and project forums in the true sense. You'll have an opportunity to explore issues and practice skills during individual and group activities (Action Learning). We believe that the most beneficial elements of our workshops are your opportunities to perform the new skills and receive feedback (not only from the facilitator, but from your peers as well).
We use “Action learning”, as a process in which groups of learners collaborate to solve actual workplace problems. In this way, organisations benefit from gaining solutions to critical challenges and participants benefit by learning from their experiences.
We follow a quick pace in our workshops so expect a high-content, high-involvement, high-energy programme. We'll use checklists, handouts, questionnaires, learning guides, worksheets and workbooks, and samples of templates to provide you with tangible guidance in developing new skills. Numerous tips and techniques are contained in the course materials and reinforced during exercises. The focus and efficiency you gain from the workshop will reduce your extra workload.
To summarise – our approach is to do it rather than talk about it.
Assessment Centre - Diagnostics Tools
- DiSC® Psychometric Behavioural Assessments
- EBW Business EQ Assessments
- P8 Organisation Culture Assessments
- TIA Trust Inside Teams Assessments
- The 5 Behaviours of Cohesive Team Assessment
- Competency Based Assessments
- Learning Style Assessment
- Facilitated sessions by high callibre practitioners
- Case studies that are relevant, practical and applied
- Guided discussion, rather then theory and textbook
- Syndicate work, collaborative and applicable to real workplace situations
- Workplace projects linked to strategic and operational imperatives
Support for Blended Learning
- Learning Resources (including high quality 3CM designed templates and handouts)
- Learner Workbooks and Worksheets
- eLearning (flexible and blended approach)
- Coaching (3CM’s coaching can increase transference of learning from 20% to 88%)
- Formative and summative assessments
Your Guarantee of Quality
Since 1991, 3CM have met stringent AQTF requirements; programmes are covered by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If we fail to meet your expectations, contact us and we will negotiate corrective action.