'The 3CM Cert 4 in FLM is a comprehensive course that greatly assists in building management and leadership skills
Key Management Skill Set...without compromise
This Course Will Benefit
- Existing frontline managers and leaders, or specialist personnel who perform a team or business unit leadership role within their area of expertise.
- Newly appointed managers.
- Workers aspiring to become managers, especially those whose learning style is best met through ‘hands-on’ learning.
3CM Premium Programme Support
|As a Premium Programme the learning is supported throughout the duration with...|
- Identifying and applying relevant workplace leadership principles and styles
- Identifying and implementing operational plans
- Identifying team performance and lead team effectiveness
Learning Approach...its a process not an event
A variety of learning approaches are used to reflect the diversity of participants and linked to our consultants subject matter expertise for the most engaging methodology to the adult learning principles.
Experiential Learning Cycle
3CM utilised Kolb's experiential learning style theory to develop its own model and is typically represented by a five stage learning cycle in which the learner 'touches all the bases':
|Learning from a 'doing' a relevant and engaging activity||Learning from sharing reactions and observations with other participants||Learning from examining that activity critically and discussing patterns, dynamics with other participants||Learning from useful insight that could be used outside the activity setting||Learning by applying the insights to work by determining how it could be used in actual situations.|
It is important to note that 3CM adopts a number of assessments instruments that are designed to best suit your course and the knowledge and skills that is required to be demonstrated by each participant. All assessments are identified clearly in our Client's Q&A Handbook which are provided to students upon enrolment. The Learner Guides provides details on the timing and style of assessment. It is important to note that participants need to demonstrate competency through each of the prescribed assessment items throughout your time enrolled in the course. In general the following assessment items apply for this course.
- Self Evaluation
- Third Party Validation Reports
- Work-based Projects (linked to business imperatives)
- Practical Demonstrations and/or Observations
- Knowledge Evaluation Questions
- Case Studies and Scenarios
- Workplace Documents
- Check points
These units provide credit towards a number of qualifications including the BSB42015 Certificate IV in Leadership and Management.
Unique Student Identifier
|Unique Student Identifier (USI)|
|Mandatory from 1 January 2015, all students undertaking any Nationally Recognised Training in Australia will need to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Once you obtained your USI, you can use it throughout your life, to keep a centralized online record of all your Nationally Recognised Training. Whether you’re studying at a public or a private training organisation, completing a certificate, diploma or even an advanced diploma course, apprenticeships or skill set course…you’ll need a USI.|
How do I get started?
For more information about how 3CM canl help you with THE BIG SHIFT or to discuss how we can help you or the people you depend on.
Its your move...
Developing a High Performance Culture
Our courses are highly participative workshops and project forums in the true sense. You'll have an opportunity to explore issues and practice skills during individual and group activities (Action Learning). We believe that the most beneficial elements of our workshops are your opportunities to perform the new skills and receive feedback (not only from the facilitator, but from your peers as well).
We use “Action learning”, as a process in which groups of learners collaborate to solve actual workplace problems. In this way, organisations benefit from gaining solutions to critical challenges and participants benefit by learning from their experiences.
We follow a quick pace in our workshops so expect a high-content, high-involvement, high-energy programme. We'll use checklists, handouts, questionnaires, learning guides, worksheets and workbooks, and samples of templates to provide you with tangible guidance in developing new skills. Numerous tips and techniques are contained in the course materials and reinforced during exercises. The focus and efficiency you gain from the workshop will reduce your extra workload.
To summarise – our approach is to do it rather than talk about it.
Assessment Centre - Diagnostics Tools
- DiSC® Psychometric Behavioural Assessments
- EBW Business EQ Assessments
- P8 Organisation Culture Assessments
- TIA Trust Inside Teams Assessments
- The 5 Behaviours of Cohesive Team Assessment
- Competency Based Assessments
- Learning Style Assessment
- Facilitated sessions by high callibre practitioners
- Case studies that are relevant, practical and applied
- Guided discussion, rather then theory and textbook
- Syndicate work, collaborative and applicable to real workplace situations
- Workplace projects linked to strategic and operational imperatives
Support for Blended Learning
- Learning Resources (including high quality 3CM designed templates and handouts)
- Learner Workbooks and Worksheets
- eLearning (flexible and blended approach)
- Coaching (3CM’s coaching can increase transference of learning from 20% to 88%)
- Formative and summative assessments
Your Guarantee of Quality
Since 1991, 3CM have met stringent AQTF requirements; programmes are covered by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If we fail to meet your expectations, contact us and we will negotiate corrective action.