“Answered everyone’s queries, had a good sound knowledge and came across very clearly and concisely. Enjoyed the course.”
Over 87 x ONE Day PD Modules...and growing
An innovative training strategy that offers you absolute flexibility to advance your Professional Development Plan...at a very attractive price.
3CM's Mix 'n' Match allows you to choose from over 87 modules across 4 key subject areas, so you can create the perfect 1-day PD mix to suit your organisation’s specific requirements.
First of its kind: 3CM's Mix 'n' Match innovation is it is not a one size fits all approach, instead it offers absolute flexibility allowing you to implement your organisation’s professional development needs with a tailored program that targets your needs...because every company's needs are different
High Performance Culture: 3CM’s highly professional and experienced business specialists deliver high performance learning with first class client satisfaction backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*...because TRUST is critical to any relationship
Flexibility for assessment: Formal assessment against each module is available if desired allowing employers to work towards nationally recognised qualifications...just a matter of choice
Expert help: Our learning and development specialists are here to assist with your training needs analysis and creating a solution that will fit the needs of your organisation.
How Mix 'n' Match Works (flexible 1 day courses)
Simply choose one or more modules from across the four key subject areas below:
|Manage Yourself||Manage Your People||Manage Your Business||Manage Safety|
Access & Equity
|Administrative Support||Behavioural Observations|
Assertiveness in the Workplace
|Business Etiquette||Duty of Care*|
|Developing Workplace Priorities*||Change Management & People||Business Planning||Health & Safety in the Workplace*|
|Business Writing*||Coaching & Mentoring||Business Plan Development*||Incident Investigations*|
|Communication Strategies||Dealing with Conflict||Continuous Improvement*||Incident Reporting|
|Delegating*||Developing a Learning Environment*||Creative Thinking||Identify Hazards & Assess Risk*|
|Effective Meetings*||Developing Teams & Individuals*||Address Customer Needs*||Monitoring a Safe Workplace*|
|Effective Negotiator||Dealing with Difficult People||Manage Quality Customer Service*||OHS Accountabilities & Responsibilities*|
|360 Feedback||The New Supervisor||Design a Complaint Handling System||Risk in Safety Context|
|Goal Setting||Effective Workplace Relationships*||Implement & Manage Workplace Information*||Safety Risk Evaluation*|
|Inspiring Presenter*||HR Management*||Innovation at Work*||Safety Leadership*|
|Managing Upward||Leadership & Influencing||Manage Workforce Planning*||Treating Risk*|
|Personal Productivity||Leadership in the Workplace*||Marketing Essentials*||Workplace Safety 101*|
|Problem Solving||Contribute to Assessment*||Marketing Plan Development*|
|Proposal Writing||Mentoring in the Workplace*||Implement Operational Plan*|
|Public Speaking*||Motivating your Employees||Manage Operational Plan*|
|Resume Writing||Performance Appraisal*||Manage Projects*|
|Stress Management||Performance Management*||Manage Change*|
|Decision Making||Promote Team Effectiveness*||Manage Budgets & Financial Plans*|
|Time Management*||Promote Innovation in a Team Environment*||Sales Fundamentals|
|Negotiating Skills||Train the Trainer||Identify & Manage Risk*|
|Workplace Diversity*||Monitor & Ensure a Safe Workplace*|
|Workplace Facilitator||Performance Measurement|
|Provide Workplace Skills Instructions*||Recruit, Select and Induct Staff*|
|Workplace Employee Retention*|
* these modules available for accreditation
- Each training module will run for a day commencing at 9.00am and concludes at 4.30pm sharp.
- 3CM offers you the flexibility of choosing the dates and venue that are suitable for your organisation.
- Up to 10 delegates per one-day training module.
- High quality learning resources, tools, handouts and templates (Australian Quality Training Framework compliant) provided for delegates to implement in the workplace.
- Fourteen days notice prior to the course date is required if the assessment option is taken.
Why choose 3CM to deliver your tailored in-company PD?
3CM has over 25 years experience in designing and delivering high quality learning and development. We have used our extensive knowledge and resources to design a series of PD modules that you can use to create your own tailored in-house professional development program.
Terms & Conditions
1. The fixed price is for delivery of 1 module to a group of up to 10 delegates on a single day. If fewer delegates attend, the fixed price will still apply.
2. The price includes delivery of the selected modules by a 3CM Presenter and supply of all course learning materials for attending delegates.
3. Travel to the training venue is FREE for 20 kilometres from the Perth CBD, otherwise travel costs will be recharged at the scheduled ATO rate.
4. Travel to regional areas will incur a Regional Work Allowance.
5. Overnight accommodation for the presenter, if required, will be recharged at cost.
6. The fixed price does not include supply of the training venue.
7. The fixed price is for training delivered before the end of 2017.
8. The Mix 'n' Match Professional Management Development fee is due 14 days from date of booking.
9. Delivery dates are subject to 3CM Presenter availability. Changes by the client of the confirmed PD delivery date within 8 weeks of that date will not be accepted.
10. Delegates for the training can be added/substituted at any time up to the day of the event provided the total number of delegates does not exceed the maximum of 10 delegates per course.
Terms and Conditions apply to all 3CM products and services
Next Move...call us on 1300 159 000
Developing a High Performance Culture
Our courses are highly participative workshops and project forums in the true sense. You'll have an opportunity to explore issues and practice skills during individual and group activities (Action Learning). We believe that the most beneficial elements of our workshops are your opportunities to perform the new skills and receive feedback (not only from the facilitator, but from your peers as well).
We use “Action learning”, as a process in which groups of learners collaborate to solve actual workplace problems. In this way, organisations benefit from gaining solutions to critical challenges and participants benefit by learning from their experiences.
We follow a quick pace in our workshops so expect a high-content, high-involvement, high-energy programme. We'll use checklists, handouts, questionnaires, learning guides, worksheets and workbooks, and samples of templates to provide you with tangible guidance in developing new skills. Numerous tips and techniques are contained in the course materials and reinforced during exercises. The focus and efficiency you gain from the workshop will reduce your extra workload.
To summarise – our approach is to do it rather than talk about it.
Assessment Centre - Diagnostics Tools
- DiSC® Psychometric Behavioural Assessments
- EBW Business EQ Assessments
- P8 Organisation Culture Assessments
- TIA Trust Inside Teams Assessments
- The 5 Behaviours of Cohesive Team Assessment
- Competency Based Assessments
- Learning Style Assessment
- Facilitated sessions by high callibre practitioners
- Case studies that are relevant, practical and applied
- Guided discussion, rather then theory and textbook
- Syndicate work, collaborative and applicable to real workplace situations
- Workplace projects linked to strategic and operational imperatives
Support for Blended Learning
- Learning Resources (including high quality 3CM designed templates and handouts)
- Learner Workbooks and Worksheets
- eLearning (flexible and blended approach)
- Coaching (3CM’s coaching can increase transference of learning from 20% to 88%)
- Formative and summative assessments
Your Guarantee of Quality
Since 1991, 3CM have met stringent AQTF requirements; programmes are covered by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If we fail to meet your expectations, contact us and we will negotiate corrective action.