Mix 'n' Match Professional Development
An innovative training strategy that offers you absolute flexibility to advance your Workforce Development Plan...at a very attractive price.
3CM's Mix 'n' Match allows you to choose from over 80 modules across 4 key subject areas, so you can create the perfect 1-day PD mix to suit your organisation’s specific requirements.
First of its kind: 3CM's Mix 'n' Match innovation is it is not a one size fits all approach, instead it offers absolute flexibility allowing you to implement your organisation’s professional development needs with a tailored program that targets your needs...because every company's needs are different
High Performance Culture: 3CM’s highly professional and experienced business specialists deliver high performance learning with first class client satisfaction backed by our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*...because TRUST is critical to any relationship
Flexibility for assessment: Formal assessment against each module is available if desired allowing employers to work towards nationally recognised qualifications...just a matter of choice
Expert help: Our learning and development specialists are here to assist with your training needs analysis and creating a solution that will fit the needs of your organisation.
How Mix 'n' Match Works:
Simply choose one or more modules from across the four key subject areas below:
|Manage Yourself||Manage Others||Manage the Business||Manage Safety|
Access & Equity
|Administrative Support||Behavioural Observations|
Assertiveness in the Workplace
|Business Etiquette||Duty of Care*|
|Developing Workplace Priorities*||Change Management & People||Business Planning||Health & Safety in the Workplace*|
|Business Writing*||Coaching & Mentoring||Business Plan Development*||Incident Investigations*|
|Communication Strategies||Dealing with Conflict||Continuous Improvement*||Incident Reporting|
|Delegating*||Developing a Learning Environment*||Creative Thinking||Identify Hazards & Assess Risk*|
|Effective Meetings*||Developing Teams & Individuals*||Address Customer Needs*||Monitoring a Safe Workplace*|
|Effective Negotiator||Dealing with Difficult People||Manage Quality Customer Service*||OHS Accountabilities & Responsibilities*|
|360 Feedback||The New Supervisor||Design a Complaint Handling System||Risk in Safety Context|
|Goal Setting||Effective Workplace Relationships*||Implement & Manage Workplace Information*||Safety Risk Evaluation*|
|Inspiring Presenter*||HR Management*||Innovation at Work*||Safety Leadership*|
|Managing Upward||Leadership & Influencing||Manage Workforce Planning*||Treating Risk*|
|Personal Productivity||Leadership in the Workplace*||Marketing Essentials*||Workplace Safety 101*|
|Problem Solving||Contribute to Assessment*||Marketing Plan Development*|
|Proposal Writing||Mentoring in the Workplace*||Implement Operational Plan*|
|Public Speaking*||Motivating your Employees||Manage Operational Plan*|
|Resume Writing||Performance Appraisal*||Manage Projects*|
|Stress Management||Performance Management*||Manage Change*|
|Decision Making||Promote Team Effectiveness*||Manage Budgets & Financial Plans*|
|Time Management*||Promote Innovation in a Team Environment*||Sales Fundamentals|
|Negotiating Skills||Train the Trainer||Identify & Manage Risk*|
|Workplace Diversity*||Monitor & Ensure a Safe Workplace*|
|Workplace Facilitator||Performance Measurement|
|Provide Workplace Skills Instructions*||Recruit, Select and Induct Staff*|
|Workplace Employee Retention*|
* modules available for accreditation
- Each training module will run for a day commencing at 8.30am and concludes at 5.00pm sharp.
- 3CM offers you the flexibility of choosing the dates and venue that are suitable for your organisation.
- Up to 10 delegates per one-day training module.
- High quality learning resources, tools, handouts and templates (Australian Quality Training Framework compliant) provided for delegates to implement in the workplace.
- Fourteen days notice prior to the course date is required if the assessment option is taken.
Register now for one or more modules and receive a complimentary copy of the New York Times best seller "CHANGE ANYTHING" (Exclusive Offer expires 31/03/2013)
"Master the skills taught in this book and reach a new level of influence"
Stephen R. Covey
Bestselling author of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
To arrange your PD course/s or to discuss your requirements either call Kelly Wake or George Sawiris on 94333033 or ENQUIRE NOW! and we will call you.
The 3CM Way:
Why choose 3CM to deliver your tailored in-company PD?
3CM has over 23 years experience in designing and delivering high quality learning and development. We have used our extensive knowledge and resources to design a series of PD modules that you can use to create your own tailored in-house professional development program.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The fixed price is for delivery of 1 module to a group of up to 10 delegates on a single day. If fewer delegates attend, the fixed price will still apply.
2. The price includes delivery of the selected modules by a 3CM Presenter and supply of all course learning materials for attending delegates.
3. Travel to the training venue is FREE for 20 kilometres from the Perth CBD, otherwise travel costs will be recharged at the scheduled ATO rate.
4. Travel to regional areas will incur a Regional Work Allowance.
5. Overnight accommodation for the presenter, if required, will be recharged at cost.
6. The fixed price does not include supply of the training venue.
7. The fixed price is for training delivered before the end of 2013.
8. The Mix 'n' Match Professional Development fee is due 14 days from date of booking.
9. Delivery dates are subject to 3CM Presenter availability. Changes by the client of the confirmed PD delivery date within 8 weeks of that date will not be accepted.
10. Delegates for the training can be added/substituted at any time up to the day of the event provided the total number of delegates does not exceed the maximum of 10 delegates per course.
Terms and Conditions apply to all 3CM products and services
Students will take part in a highly interactive project forum, with group discussion and collaborative research for maximum impact and learning. The DiSC behavioural profiling is used in relation to strengths and challenges. This is followed up with 4 half day project forums for students to work on their projects and receive feedback from an Assessor. Projects are linked to the organisation’s strategic themes and core values, making them applied to real situations, rather than theory and textbook.
- DiSC® Psychometric Assessment
- Facilitated sessions
- Case studies
- Guided discussion
- Syndicate work
- 1:1 coaching model focuses on individual needs and learning styles
- 3CM’s coaching can increase transference of learning from 20% to 88%
Your Guarantee of Quality
Since 1990, 3CM have met stringent AQTF requirements; programmes are covered by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If we fail to meet your expectations, contact us and we will negotiate corrective action, which may include complimentary attendance on a 3CM open learning programme.