The Coaching Programme has given me the skills to perform assessments in my workplace and contribute to the development of assessment tools. I have more confidence and knowledge
This course has been specially designed to accommodate teachers in a fast track approach to gaining their qualification TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Before commencing this course, it is important to ensure that the student satisfies the entry requirements for this course, and forwards any required written information to 3CM for processing.
When the qualifications and documentation is received by 3CM a facilitator will conduct a unit mapping analysis of the teaching qualifications to the TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment.
Successful completion of this mapping should result in the student receiving Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) for up to three of the TAE40110 units of competency as follows:
- TAEDEL301A Provide work skill instruction (elective)
- TAEDEL401A Plan, organise and deliver group-based learning (core)
- TAEDEL402A Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace (core)
This will leave seven units to be completed for the student to achieve this qualification. The remaining seven units are as follows:
5 Core Units
- TAEDES401A Use Training Packages and accredited courses to meet client needs
- TAEDES402A Design and develop learning programmes
Holistic Assessment 1
- TAEASS401A Plan assessment activities and processes
- TAEASS402A Assess competence
- TAEASS403A Participate in assessment validation
Holistic Assessment 2
2 Elective Units
The following elective unit will be achieved after successfully completing the core units above:
- TAEASS301A Contribute to assessment
In addition, the student must choose one of the following electives:
- TAEDEL404A Mentor in the workplace
- BSBCMM401A Make a presentation
So that we can protect the integrity of this qualification and the teaching and training professions, the entry requirements for the Teachers Fast Track course are rigorous. In order to qualify for the Teachers Fast Track (i.e. those with B Ed or Grad Dip Ed), the student must:
- have successfully passed their first year probation period as a practicing teacher
- have recent teaching experience in a secondary school environment (within the last two years)
- provide a certified copy of their Bachelor of Education or Graduate Diploma of Education plus the Academic Transcript listing all the units completed
- provide a certified copy of their current teacher’s registration for their State
For further information contact 3CM
Students will take part in a highly interactive project forum, with group discussion and collaborative research for maximum impact and learning. The DiSC behavioural profiling is used in relation to strengths and challenges. This is followed up with 4 half day project forums for students to work on their projects and receive feedback from an Assessor. Projects are linked to the organisation’s strategic themes and core values, making them applied to real situations, rather than theory and textbook.
- DiSC® Psychometric Assessment
- Facilitated sessions
- Case studies
- Guided discussion
- Syndicate work
- 1:1 coaching model focuses on individual needs and learning styles
- 3CM’s coaching can increase transference of learning from 20% to 88%
Your Guarantee of Quality
Since 1990, 3CM have met stringent AQTF requirements; programmes are covered by a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If we fail to meet your expectations, contact us and we will negotiate corrective action, which may include complimentary attendance on a 3CM open learning programme.